Saturday 11 June 2011

There. That's Better! And thank you!


Antarctica, AU Dye! My Pretties!

The sun came out just in time to take some photos! Here are some new ones of the latest lots of Dye! My Pretties! The newest lots have been loaded online.

And here's a photo of the free glove pattern to go with the luxury cashmere and cashmere/merino hanks for the weekend. The colour shown is Loaded Dog. This glove features a gusset shaping that works for either hand, making it easy to work up quickly.


A big thank you has to go out to everyone who voted for my Under the Sea Sock for the Cherry Tree Hill Sock Contest. I didn't win, but that's ok, because I sold the pattern this week to a different yarn company. I'll let you know when it becomes available for you to knit!  I hope all of you who voted got some consolation by getting the discount voucher from CTH. Mmmmm. Supersock!



CU at the Port Markets this weekend, and online. M

No comments: