Tuesday 30 October 2007

Windblown Knitter

Spent Monday in survival mode - mighty windy day down at the Art Market Sunday. Some very kewl people braved the wicked weather and came down to take a gander at the fantastic art market. My right-hand neighbor was a potter - that was new for me and it was nice to have something new to admire all day.

Thank you to my customer who brought by her old jumper. Whatever it becomes will be posted in a gallery link, so stay tuned. And she came to buy the unmentionables bag . It's a present for her nana for xmas. I'll have more for t
he xmas buying season.

Sold my first treasure vest, which is working off the theme of several bags that have made their way to Sydney. *wave*

Socks: I'm out of baby beantoes,
so that will have to be remedied. If you would like to
purchase a pair of baby/toddler socks and have colour preferences, please email me at strandedinoz@gmail.com and I will make those for you. Please specify baby or toddler size. See previous post regarding or Knitting Links for the colourway link.




No comments: