Friday 4 April 2008

April Tofutsies Sock Club

April Tofutsies Sock Club is in and it's a winner - Blackberry Beaded Socks! Deb Lake's done a fab one this month.



For members who've purchased every installment so far this year, you get a SPECIAL TREAT. If you aren't a club member, please email me at strandedinoz at gmail dot com and I will put you on the list. If a member declines, you move up the list and get your kit! As always, postage is free to member or you may pick up your April kit at:

The Handknitter's Guild SA, Inc. Exhibition -- April 12th and 13th from 10am to 5pm. Location: St. Peters Town Hall, Payneham Rd, St Peters. There will be new yarn and colours available, and some SPECIAL SHOW YARNS -- that's right -- HAND-DYED TOFUTSIES! Get there early, cuz it will sell first I reckon.

YARN for A Sock For Helen is in -- both sock colourways are in and available. Sister Melanie says she loves hers. I will have them on display at the HKGSA exhibition.

For the first time since July, there's no market for me this weekend. I'm actually quite sad about it, but this gives me time to get ready for the exhibition. Please check back here for my new location details. They will be posted next week!

Thank you to everyone who continues to enjoy SIO yarns and artwear. I appreciate your business and hope you will consider your next yarn or garment purchase from SIO.

See you soon, Mel



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.