Friday 8 August 2008

The Weather and Yarn

It's Mel's birthday!  Wheeeeee! To celebrate, I mixed a purple that has been bothering me -- just had to mix it today -- and so far, it's looking good.

Rain has delayed the drying of the new Nepalese Lace Yarns in McLaren Vale, Silly Galah, and the Impressionist watercolours, but I'm hoping a day and a half will do the trick. As soon as it's dry, I'll post some pics.

Check out the newest SIOz design from SWTC -- a Xie Wrap. It will be available for download very soon!

Square Needles: Kollage advises that they are sending the last of their palm wood needles in sizes they have left -- I ordered a stack, as they are fabulous. But have no fear -- they are introducing.... SQUARE CIRCULARS (60 and 100cm lengths from 2.00 to 6.00 mm) and a new line of dpns and straights (the straight squares will be bamboo). Please email me to pre-0rder your circular square needles!

See you at the market or online!

No comments: