Tuesday 25 November 2008

Square Circs in STOCK

Just a quick note to say thank you to the customers who braved freezing weather to come out and buy yarn and veggies, and some amazing baked goods on Sat. I will miss the Easton Farmer's Market and the people who work there. If you find yourself on the Eastern Shore, make sure you check it out. They stop trading for the winter right before xmas and re-emerge for spring.

Kollage Square Circs are IN: I've got my latest supply in sizes 5,6,7,8 US. Please email strandedinoz AT gmail DOT com to let me know if you'd like a set or two. There is a limited supply of the sock needles still, but I don't reckon they'll last past xmas.

One of my customers said she thought they were "just a fad" until she used her first set of 2.0mm/US 0 sock needles. She says they are amazing and now understands what all the fuss is about. Customers have advised they really do ease the burden on sore wrists and create lovely, more uniform stitches. Give 'em a go!

To all my American customers, have a lovely thanksgiving.

M

No comments: