Wednesday 2 November 2011

Adelaide Craft and Quilt Fair -- Nov 3-6

Hello knitters, spinners, felters, crocheters, and lovers of all things yarny. I'm home now after a marathon session of setting up my Adelaide Craft and Quilt Fair Booth. B17 -- come on down!

I must say, the booth is looking spiffy -- yes I have the camera ready to take a few piccies before the doors open at 10:00 am.

I will be at this fair all weekend. If you happen to get to the Port Markets instead, Richard will be on duty to assist -- the summer selection is there -- all the really great summer knitting bargain balls are out, including a rather delightful Mako cotton ribbon -- available to Port Markets shoppers only -- it's a crazy bargain at $3.50AU per ball. I'm so taken with it, I've naughtily stashed a few balls for summer. Shhhhh.

See you at the Craft Fair! Melissa

No comments: