Monday 2 August 2010

Brighton Market 5th Aug and Mt. Pleasant Fair

Hello and thanks to the intrepid knitters who came by yesterday at the Port Markets. Esp. nice seeing all the lovely knitted things you are wearing this winter!

SIOz will be at the Brighton Organic and Healthy Living Market on the 5th (this Thurs.) and 19th of August. It will be my last month there before I head off to the US of A.

Mt. Pleasant Fleece and Fibre Fair, Soldier's Memorial Hall, Mt Pleasant, Sat. Aug 14. Doors open at 10am: I'm usually away for this show, but this year, I am happy to say SIOz will be there -- there will be Fair specials to get you thinking about spring and summer, including sock knitting yarns. If you are thinking of purchasing a Namaste bag or accessory, and would like to pick it up at this fair, please order online and tick Store Pickup or ring to arrange your order. Be sure to put a note on the order message system so I know when to deliver.

CU at the markets, m

No comments: