Monday 16 August 2010

What's happening at Stranded In Oz


Winter Floral Blues Merino 4 Premium


Wild McLaren Vale Merino 4 Premium


Winter Floral Reds/w Purple Merino 4 Premium

A big thank you to SACSOS for their hosting of the annual Fibre Fair at Mt. Pleasant. The rain didn't seem to dampen (sorry!) the spirits of those who made their way into the Hills for a fibrey day out. There was so much sheepy beautiful stuff there it was hard to know where to look first!

For this week: I'll be posting the 'rules' on the shop blog for the 2nd SIOz Hank Hunt -- this time a bon voyage --at the Port Markets this Sunday, 22nd Aug. I must admit it was fun watching you all dig around the yarn displays looking for hidden hanks. I'm rolling out more sock yarn, bags of bargains (seriously, there are some very nice yarns for Sunday to get ready for the warmer weather) and a new yarn for SIOz.

Brighton Organic and Healthy Living Market this Thursday, Aug 19th. This will be my last time for the winter that I'll be there. If we're lucky, Sunnydale Farm will be there! And perhaps Rita and her outrageous Greek pastries!!!!! Oh my god, it was torture setting up next to her last time I was there. But of course, I managed *lol*

See you at the markets and online, m

No comments: