Tuesday 18 May 2010

Handknitters SA, Inc. Biannual Exhibition this weekend

G'day from woolpile central. Getting ready for the:

Handknitters Guild, SA, Inc's Biannual Handknitting Exhibition
Where: Unley Senior Citizen's Hall -- Arthur Street, Unley
(across from shopping centre, heaps of parking available)

When: 10AM - 4:30PM Sat May 22 and Sun May 23.

There is a small admission fee. Coffee, tea, and biccies will be for sale and there is a raffle (usually really good raffle!).

Vendors will be selling (yeah, I'm there) yarn, fibre, garments, and other assorted knitting goodness.

Port Adelaide Markets this week: the shop will be open with Verena there to help you out if you need something. A LOT of what I sell will be in Unley, but there will still be plenty to purchase at the Port Market. If you need to pick something up there, email or ring ahead of time to avoid disappointment.

NAMASTE BAGS AND ACCESSORIES -- they are here and will be with me at the Handknitter's Exhibition so you can touch them and see what all the fuss is about. I have a limited stock to bring with me -- and have the colours people most often asked for.

TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT: I'll be loading the Namaste to the Online Shop this arvo. If you want to pick it up at the Exhibition this weekend, choose store pickup for delivery.

For ONLINE Customers -- NO SHIPPING FOR the Namaste Bags ONLY (not the groovy accessories). I figure, the USA postage has already been factored into the price and hey, us Down Under customers deserve to not pay the earth for the Namaste.

Some knitting I did last week in between a deadline project and painting:



Garter stitch shawl knitted in handspun SIOz Spindler's Club fibre I.

No comments: