Tuesday 22 June 2010

Time for Winter Florals and webaches

Hello -- just popping onto the net in between dyelots.

And a big thanks to the customers who were kind enough to contact me this am regarding problems accessing parts of my online shop. The IT guru Richard and I have been sorting things out today and it seems to be back to normal. We really appreciate your queries. Even with the webache this am, the orders went out on time. Whew!

Getting ready for Bendigo means that it's that time of year when I plan my travel to the US of A. Besides catching up with the fibre fanatics stateside, this year I get to play with the newest members of the family, my sister Beth's new Scottish Terrier pups, Fred... and Ginger. I can't wait! Puppies!!!! I've pestered her for pictures.

I'll be at the Brighton Organic and Healthy Living Market this Thursday. The coffee brewmaster there, Richard, makes an excellent cappuccino. And I look forward to munching on the organic olive and rosemary bread sold there too. Mmmmmmm. Love the market!

On the needles this week? A Merino 4 beanie in Will Scarlet. Yes, it takes a bit longer with the 4ply, but I'm loving the result.

cu at the markets

No comments: