Thursday 21 July 2011

SIOz back on the Road for Melbourne Craft and Quilt Fair

Yup, just as I headed back to Adelaide -- chucked laundry in machine, patted needy pooch, nursed hubby who has a nasty cold, it dawned on me that I have to go back to Melbourne in a week. Wheeee. Thank you to all the incredibly talented people who came by the booth at the Sheep Show. I love to see what you are making!

YAY! For you Melbourne/Victorian Stranded In Oz enthusiasts, I have 4 FREE TICKETS to the Craft and Quilt Show to give away. First emailed, first won, so email melissa AT strandedinoz DOT com and if you're quick, you may win a $16.00 ticket! That's a damned fine savings. Means more $$ to spend on cool craft gear at the show, right? Update: They're gone!

This Sunday at the Port Markets: more hanks of Dye! My Pretties :-). The BSWS response was incredibly positive re this yarn. Thank you everyone who purchased it. I hope you enjoy knitting with it as much as I did painting it!

I'll be posting a show preview early next week.

Since I'm on another dye schedule, I'll keep this entry brief.

Knit in good health and happiness, Melissa

No comments: