Sunday 3 July 2011

Show Dates and News from Stranded In Oz

Glinda, the Good Wool from Stranded In Oz

Wow -- it really is that time of year! I'm just now coming out of the rainbow fog that is show dyeing. Thanks so much to everyone who's come by on Sundays to help keep me going. Your encouragement and enthusiasm keep me going.

So much news, and so little time! Here are some SIOz highlights:

Check out the new information regarding Socks a la Carte III: Colourwork
This is a really cool series of books for sock knitting enthusiasts and you won't want to miss this volume. Click on the link above and see what I mean! I had a lot of fun contributing to this book from Jonelle Beck and Kat Cade, along with all the other fab contributors. Go on and pre-order yours today.

CLUB MEMBERS: one lucky Stranded In Oz knitting club member, subscribed from August through December will win a copy of this book!

SHOWS: I'll be at Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show July 15, 16, 17 -- orders placed online or via email will be filled upon my return to Adelaide after the 20th. If it's an urgent request, ring the landline listed on the website and Richard will help you.

Melbourne Craft and Quilt: July 29, 30, 31 at the Melb Exhibition Centre -- where I'll be there with all the new yarns and fun things for knitters and crocheters to play with.

The Fleece and Fibre Fair -- Mt. Pleasant, SA Saturday, Aug 15th. A lovely day out in the Hills with the amazing people from SACSOS.

I'll be doing my utmost to try to keep this blog up to date, but please forgive me if I get behind. As always, I will check my email and mobile for messages.

Knit, spin, crochet, felt in good health and happiness.
Melissa

No comments: