Thursday 25 August 2011

Bon Voyage for this week

Check out the shopblog for the ltd time discount offer to help send me off to the USA!

Note: thank you to the customer who asked -- seriously, Kollage Square needles really are different. I wouldn't sell them if I didn't think so. Sure, they cost a bit more than some brands, but the square tips (greater stitch control and really, they make your knitting look really tidy) and the no-memory lines that connect the circs are totally different than other brands.

Yes, the Kollage people do make the sturdier lines now for the circs, but I reckon it's the revolutionary no-memory lines that make them a pleasure to knit with, esp. for tired wrists.

I thought I'd put my money where my mouth is and run this special. See how you go with a pair.

There's so much I would like to write about show prep, workshop prep, and the new yarns and designs, but I'm pushing my luck this week. 

Enjoy your taste of Spring if you are here in Adelaide. See you this Sunday at the Port Markets or online!

No comments: