Tuesday 21 December 2010

Christmas at the Port Markets and 2011 Clubs

Happy Christmas to you and yours as we get ready for the holiday weekend.

Holiday Trading: Stranded In Oz will be trading on Sunday, Dec 26 and Monday, Dec. 27, from 9am to 5pm. Paid parking is close to the Markets, while you can usually find free parking across the way at the TAFE lot.

2011 Knitting and Fibre Clubs: The club subscription products have been added to my online shop

Details regarding club yarns, fibres, and patterns are on this blog at the sidebar and at my website. Please feel free to email me with your questions - melissa AT strandedinoz DOT com.

Right now, I'm keeping very busy on designs for 2011 -- all sorts of knitting fun in store -- socks socks socks and wraps, and cardigans, and all manner of knitting and spinning. On the needles? For myself, my long awaited personal version of Long Shot, one of my favourite designs. I really need to finish this one pronto. The yarn for this project, Terra, is so incredibly soft without any fuzz or brushiness -- it's truly a luxury blend of cotton/bamboo. I'm actually working on 2 at the same time, but that is another story... The yarn and pattern are available. I'll be posting finished photos of the vest -- so you can see the stitch pattern and close up of construction.

Long Shot by Melissa Deutsch Scott for SWTC

No comments: